You got this irritating pop up everytime you start your laptop? Fret not, this solution maybe able to help!
How to enable Intel Rapid Start Technology?
This method works so far for my Dell Vostro 3460 loaded with Windows 7.
You may try the solution I found online when I was solving my issue with the pop up:
- First open cmd.exe and type in "diskpart"
- At the DISKPART> prompt, type the following commands, in the order shown:
- DISKPART>list disk
- DISKPART>select disk X
for exact disk number. Disk must be an SSD)
- DISKPART>create partition primary size=xxxx (depending on your size available listed, for eg 8191)
- DISKPART>detail disk
- DISKPART> select Volume Z
- DISKPART>set id=84 override
Voila! Now there is no longer pop-ups when starting your computer. I hope!