Selling here in Singapore for $109 may seems to be pretty affordable for serious gamers and it is compatible to both Windows (Vista, 7 and 8) and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher.
The Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse sets a new standard in wireless gaming, with a battery life that blows the competition away. Featuring two modes, the mouse delivers 250 hours of non-stop gaming battery life when in performance mode, and up to 1,440 hrs of battery life in endurance mode. It features exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology that offers high accuracy cursor control. The mouse has 11 programmable controls, allowing hardcore gamers to reassign any game command or multi-command macro with optional Logitech Gaming Software aka LGS.
Inside the box, other than the mouse itself, a small USB mouse receiver (500Ghz), a receiver extender cable (which is necessary if you are using a Desktop PC) and 2 AA batteries included.
- Fits well in the hand.
- Comfortable to use at the initial stage.
- Receiver is small and handy unlike the transmitter for Razor.
- Easy to get replacement batteries.
- Settings saved to mouse internal memory.
- It can be used across any computers.
- The dpi is abit low compared to Razor mouse.
- Polling rates is abit slow.
- Will love to have customization profile.
- No hardware reset button.
- Thumb buttons protruded design may cause pain after prolonged button spam.