But in Windows 8, unfortunately this feature is unavailable
It can be done manually in the cmd# by these commands.
Show Wireless Networks
netsh wlan show profiles
Show stored key for a Wireless Network
netsh wlan show profiles name=[profile name] key=clear
Delete Stored Wireless network
netsh wlan delete profile name=[profile name]
# To access Command Prompt for Windows 8
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen and then touch the All apps icon. If you have a mouse, right-click anywhere on the Start screen and then click on All apps.
Note: If you're using a keyboard, see Tip #1 below for a really quick way to open a Command Prompt window in Windows 8.
2. Now that you're on the Apps screen, swipe or scroll to the right and locate the Windows System section heading.
3. Under Windows System, press or click on Command Prompt.
A new Command Prompt window will open on the Desktop.
4. You can now execute whatever command you needed to run.
1. If you're using a keyboard with Windows 8, you can open Command Prompt via its shortcut on the Power User Menu, which you can access by pressing the WIN and X keys together.
2. Some commands require administrative privileges before they can be executed. See How To Open an Elevated Command Prompt in Windows 8 for instructions on opening Command Prompt as an administrator so you can use those command